Alviso 18457 60% Cotton/40% Polyester Boy's Dress Shirt - Tonal Weave - White, Long Sleeve

Regular price $37.50

Formal affairs can be intimidating to your young man. Something as simple as a fine dress shirt can boost his confidence and make him feel as handsome as he is. An easy pairing with any Tan, Black, or Grey boy's suit, this White, Tonal Weave Alviso 18457 60% Cotton/40% Polyester Boy's Dress Shirt will ensure he makes a bold statement, and leaves a positive impression. Made from 60% Cotton/40% Polyester fabric, the Alviso 18457 is cool, and comfortable. It features long sleeves, a modified spread collar, a single front pocket, and a button cuff. Machine washable for easy care. By Alviso, an innovative leader in both boy's and men's formal attire.

Features of the Alviso 18457 60% Cotton/40% Polyester Boy's Dress Shirt:

  • White Color in a Tonal Weave Style
  • 60% Cotton/40% Polyester Fabric
  • Long Sleeve with a Modified Spread Collar
  • Single Front Pocket with a Button Cuff
  • Machine Washable

Label: Alviso     

Fabric: 60% Cotton/ 40% Polyester

 

Model:

Long Sleeve

Button Cuff

Modified Spread Collar  

*If you do not see your size listed that does not mean the item is not available. The item could be in transit or we could possibly get one. Please contact us. heritagehouse@boyssuits.com